Celtic Crossing 2.0 Quilt Pattern by Brittany Lloyd
Celtic Crossing 2.0 is a play on the negative space of a traditional Irish Chain quilt. It is an updated version of my original Celtic Crossing pattern, which includes additional sizes, instructions for precuts and ombre layout options.
- PRECUT FRIENDLY - Use precut 10" squares, fat eighths, fat quarters, 1/4 yards, 1/2 yards, yardage and precut 2.5" strips (background)
- Pattern includes four sizes: Baby (46" x 46") Square Throw (58" x 58"), Large Throw (58" x 70") and Queen (94" x 94").
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- There are two color-way options: Traditional (two colors) and Modern (ombre/multiple colors)
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner; pattern assumes quilter has basic knowledge of quilting
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please credit pattern to Lo & Behold Stitchery.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. We do not accept returns unless we have shipped the wrong fabric or a notion is broken in some way. If we have shipped the wrong fabric or cut, please contact right away and we will make it right. If it was damaged in shipping, please contact your local post office to file for resolution.