Mini Pincushion Collage Quilt Class - August 12th
Mini Pin Cushion Collage
August 12th, 2023 10 am- 4 pm
At Mashe Modern
In this class you will make the Pin Cushion Collage Quilt by Laura Heine. No sewing machine required for this class.
The Mini Pin Cushion Quilt finishes at 30” x 30”.
Required Materials :
- Mini Pin Cushion Quilt Pattern by Laura Heine
- 10 to 12 6” x 11” fabric pieces for background
- 10 to 12 6” x 11” fabric pieces in red, pink, purple or orange for tomato
- 4 6” x 11” fabric pieces in green
- Variety of fabric motifs for border design, pin heads and decoration
- Scraps of dark gray for pins
- 1/4 yard for binding
- 1 yard fabric for backing
- 1 yard of Pattern Ease Foundation
- 6-7 yards of 18” Wide Steam a Seam 2 (Regular Steam a Seam WILL NOT WORK!!)Medium or fine sharpie
- Karen K Buckley Medium fine point dark blue handle scissors or a small pair of serrated edge scissors
- Goddess Applique Pressing Sheet (17” x 24) (Smaller will not work.)
- Rotary Cutter - 45mm or smaller
- Cutting Ruler - at least 2.5” x 12”
Prep Work: Have all fabrics (except binding, backing and pattern ease) adhered to Steam a Seam 2 and each fabric cut out with clean edges and no stick stuff showing before class.
Bring a sack lunch and we will work through lunch.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. We do not accept returns unless we have shipped the wrong fabric or a notion is broken in some way. If we have shipped the wrong fabric or cut, please contact right away and we will make it right. If it was damaged in shipping, please contact your local post office to file for resolution.