Floral Felicity Quilt Block of the Month - Reservation
Join the Floral Felicity Quilt Along by FreeSpirit Fabrics
Featuring Cottage Cloth by Sew Kind of Wonderful
July 2023 - June 2024
- Reserve your spot now for $102, Pay $96 plus shipping in June September and December for the next installments. (Total Cost $390 plus shipping)
- Or Pay for the entire program now for $351 (10% Discount, Shipping charged at time of shipment.)
- June 2023 (Blocks 1-4) Floral Felicity Quilt Pattern, 18 different fabrics 7 1/8 yards of fabric. Added Value Sew Square 4" Ruler.
- September 2023 (Blocks 5-8) 17 different fabrics, 6 1/4 yards of fabric.
- December 2023 (Blocks 9-12) 18 different fabrics, 8 1/8 yards of fabric.
Pieced or applique? We invite you to discover how to create the look of applique using the color-coded Wonder Curve Ruler ™ and simple piecing. The simple ruler-guided technique developed by Sew Kind of Wonderful lets you quilt along creating four quadrants of the Floral Felicity Quilt. No centering. No snipping. Just cut, sew and square-up.
The results are totally up to you; one beautiful sampler quilt or four mini quilts, each showcasing the vintage focus prints and moody low volume fabrics of FreeSpirit Cottage Cloth by Sew Kind of Wonderful.
This collaboration between Sew Kind of Wonderful and FreeSpirit Fabrics features the new Cottage Cloth collection (in stores April 2023). The program will run July 2023 - June 2024.
The Floral Felicity Quilt Along program includes:
- The Floral Felicity Pattern and cutting guides.
- Sew Square 4” Ruler™️ from Sew Kind of Wonderful.
- All fabric needed to create the quilt top and binding.
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for makers to ask questions and share tips, tricks, photos and progress with group.
- Monthly videos featuring Jenny and Helen from Sew Kind of Wonderful to guide you along the way.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. We do not accept returns unless we have shipped the wrong fabric or a notion is broken in some way. If we have shipped the wrong fabric or cut, please contact right away and we will make it right. If it was damaged in shipping, please contact your local post office to file for resolution.