Pot Holder Parade Sewing Pattern
About this Pattern: The Pot Holder Parade sewing pattern is a sewing pattern that includes instructions to make 4 different styles of potholders (or hot pads). (Note: all measurements are approximate.)
- Round Potholder Pattern (Approx. 8in)
- Envelope Potholder Pattern (Approx. 8in x 10in)
- Tree Potholder Pattern (Approx. 9in tall)
- Stripey Potholder Pattern (Approx. 8in x 10in)
- Stripey Dishtowel Pattern (Depends on size of the towel)
- The pattern also includes instructions to make a matching stripey dishtowel (using a flour sack towel).
This is a Paper copy which will be mailed to you.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. We do not accept returns unless we have shipped the wrong fabric or a notion is broken in some way. If we have shipped the wrong fabric or cut, please contact right away and we will make it right. If it was damaged in shipping, please contact your local post office to file for resolution.