Haralson Crossbody Belt Bag Pattern by Noodlehead
About this Pattern: A belt bag that’s perfect for everyday use. Compact and easy to wear across the front or back of body. Great bag for travel and security. Multiple flap hardware closure options for maximum versatility. The back zippered pocket is perfect for your phone, with a spacious interior with zippered pocket inside!
- perfect for running errands or while traveling, stays close to body
- back zippered pocket secures most important items (phone/keys)
- roomy interior with zippered pocket
- Instructions included for making closure using leather/cork/faux leather! Plus, instructions for making the closure with different hardware options!
Recommended Fabrics: Mid-weight Canvas (6-8 oz. weight), cotton twill, OR dry oilskin/waxed twill for exterior and accent fabrics. Quilting cotton for lining.
Additional supplies + tools:
Polyester thread, water-soluble pen/tailor’s chalk, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle, glue or glue pen, pinking shears, three rivets (or chicago screws) if using leather closure
^ 1/3 yd [30 cm] required if making a single-(exterior) fabric bag
* you can substitute by-the-yard zipper/continuous zipper, you’ll need ½ yd [45 cm] total and two pulls
~ Alternate closure hardware options: (1) turn lock OR (1) Loxx fastener OR (1) 18mm magnetic snap
This paper pattern will be mailed to you.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. We do not accept returns unless we have shipped the wrong fabric or a notion is broken in some way. If we have shipped the wrong fabric or cut, please contact right away and we will make it right. If it was damaged in shipping, please contact your local post office to file for resolution.